Most websites, social media feeds, newspapers and definately every TV channel is talking about Coronavirus COVID 19 and lockdowns, deaths rates, infection numbers, small businesses struggling and bills unable to be paid. This is happening all over the world, we are all in the same boat.
Whilst this situation is so worrying for everyone as mainland Europe begin the uncertain era of infection peaks and the USA's journey is jsut beginning. There is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Today on the 17th March 2020, 3 months after the first noted infections
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,
- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
If China was the source or the beginning of the epidemic, this means that main land Europe will see a significant reducion of new cases May, which means that lockdowns and boarder closures will be over by the end of April. This is temporary and we must focus on doing what it advised and protecting ourselves and eachother.
Stay strong, stay healthy, be safe, in this period of 'downtime, if you can focus on yourself, your family and peace in your household.
We are happy to provide advice and a free no obligation documents list of which documents you will require to get married in Denmark or Get married in Gibraltar – just contact us on any of the methods below.
Have a look at our awesome YouTube channel for short information Vlogs on how easy it is to elope and get married abroad!
We would love to hear from you!